What is one of the most common issues voiced by pipeline contractors when asked about HDPE? Cool down times. That’s right. Every time two pieces of HDPE are welded together, they need time to cool down while the weld is held together. For smaller diameter pipe under 3 inches this isn’t an issue. However on larger pipe sizes of 4 inches IPS and higher, cooling times can really cut down on productivity.
The Cool Pack technology from Fast Fusion is the perfect solution for this problem. The Cool Pack is designed to attach to your existing fusion equipment and cool the weld much faster. Using a Cool Pack on your next project will increase the number of welds you do per day by up to 150%! Need we say more? Save time and save money by utilizing Cool Packs on all your HDPE piping projects.
Contact our team today to learn more about Cool Pack technology or to get a custom quote.
- Cool Pack 12 – Works with 2″ OD to 12″ OD Fusion Equipment
- Cool Pack 20 – Works with 2″ OD to 20″ OD Fusion Equipment
- Cool Pack 36 – Works with 8″ OD to 36″ OD Fusion Equipment
- Cool Pack 48 – Works with 28″ OD to 48″ OD Fusion Equipment
- Cool Pack 65 – Works with 40″ OD to 65″ OD Fusion Equipment