High Country Fusion Company (HCFC) is a leader in the worldwide pipeline marketplace by providing HDPE solutions through:
- Promotion of Innovation and Technological ideas
- Exceeding customer expectations in superior quality manufacturing
- Accurate and efficient Distribution
- Providing the best possible Customer Service, Support and
- Education in the industry
- Highly dedicated, educated, and productive employees who share a commitment of the long term growth, longevity and financial success of the company
- Providing a safe, healthy work environment where employees can meet their potential and thrive in an atmosphere of excellence
- Commitment to Community
- Being environmentally responsible by providing sustainable products that protect and improve the world for all
High Country Fusion Company (HCFC) began business in 1994 with Steve Wilson and David Hanks. Steve and David saw a need for knowledgeable and experienced professionals familiar with High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and applications in the marketplace. Combining their backgrounds in HDPE and International Business; HCFC filled that void and continue this tradition as leaders and primary innovators in the industry today.
HCFC has grown from a small office of 3 employees and a single warehouse to over 40 employees and 4 locations throughout the United States. By focusing efforts on quality manufacturing processes, efficient distribution, and excellent customer service, HCFC is known as the go to source in the HDPE field. Strong relationships built with partners all over the world help define the direction and culture of HCFC to this day.